Friday, November 16, 2007

Home

Doc came in at 1:30 this afternoon, said my INR levels are therapeutic (I have enough rat poison in my veins to thin the blood, but not too much), and said I was going home today.

My wife came and picked me up, and I hightailed it out of there. It is a very nice hospital...but not a place I want to spend one second more than I have to...

Has anything been resolved? No. We are back where we started. We are going to pursue this until we identify the cause, starting with Wills Eye and Penn for hematology. I am going to do what I can to avoid a life sentence of taking rat poison.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. God is sovereign and good. I pray that He used this week to continue the process of sanctification in all our lives since you have intertwined your life with mine in prayer.

No comments: