Monday, February 9, 2009

Contact Your Senator

Here's an email reply sent to me by one of my Senators, Arlen Specter.

Dear Mr. Tubbs:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The concerns of my constituents are of great importance to me, and I rely on you and other Pennsylvanians to inform me of your views. I will keep your thoughts on this matter in mind. Thank you again for writing. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact my office or visit my website at http://specter.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Arlen Specter

I know this is a form email...but it's important to communicate with our representatives, and since the direct election of Senators, they have become our reps as well.

So, contact your senators for the vote tomorrow, but only if you agree with me!

No comments: